- Diameter 295mm, PCD 5x100
- Thickness 24mm
- Height 56mm
- Spigot Diameter 58mm
- PCD 5 x 100mm
HALO Grooved C Hook Brake Discs
Improve the looks and performance of your brake system with our HALO C Hook brake discs, when it comes to stopping your vehicle its the job of the brake disc to convert kinetic energy into heat, so choosing a brake disc is an important step in improving your brake system, HALO brake discs are carefully chosen for they quality and value to provide a long life and optimum performance.
Road and Track Use
HALO brake discs perform on the road and on the track but as you can imagine the temperatures achieved on the track are usually much higher than seen under normal road use, if using on the track its important that extra care is taken during fitment and post fitment.
- Ensure the hubs are cleaned before fitment
- Ensure there is no excess free play in wheel bearings
- Ensure the brake discs are running true before use by measuring run-out
- Ensure the brake caliper pistons and slides are move freely checking slides for wear
- Ensure tightening torques are adhered too
After fitment and road testing re-check the wheel torque, this is especially important when using on track use after several laps, as the heat absorbed by the brake discs will transmit through to the wheel hub and wheel, this causes your components to expand and may lead to reduced wheel tightening torque. This will lead to brake vibrations when braking and may permanently damage your brake discs and ruin your track day enjoyment. Please note however we do not offer warranty for use on track.