Engineered, manufactured & assembled in the UK
Apollo Series brake calipers are cast in UK, machined in the UK, painted in the UK and then assembled in the UK. Reinforcing the EBC philosophy of providing quality British made braking products yet at affordable prices.
With so many callipers in this segment of the market being bought in from far East, surely this is the ultimate testament to EBC’s devotion to quality. EBC are, and will always be a true champion of Great British engineering.
- High temperature fluid seals coupled with full boot type dust seals to give maximum protection against road grime and debris
- Lightweight hard-anodised aluminium pistons with serrated piston noses that reduce heat transfer into the braking hydraulics
- Staggered piston sizes to eliminate pad taper
- FEA optimised geometry ensuring maximum body stiffness for minimum caliper weight
- Hard-anodised caliper body for excellent corrosion resistance and extended caliper longevity
- Every single brake caliper pressure tested to 2,500 psi
- Full stainless-steel hardware and fittings, providing durability and longevity – this caliper will never rust
- Single pad retention bolt allowing for rapid pad changes
- Uses standard pad shapes, giving choice when selecting brake pads